Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Potential Viral Video: A Creative Gangnam Style Cover


(Source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=209482105862373)

Before you judge the title of this post, and before you tell me that it's 2013 and that I should get over Gangnam Style, I just wanna share to you all this really creative cover of the said song/music video. It's refreshing to see so much talent all over the world, even if the creative minds behind stuff like this are too shy to give themselves credit whether in form of a watermark or ownership. Nevertheless, I guess they're not in it for the fame, and really just want people to be happy about life in general. And for that,  here's me giving you a virtual high-five! Thanks, Mr./Ms. Anonymous!

So yeah, gonna keep this short as I go back to mugging for my lessons. Lol, enjoy the video!


P.S. This is not mine, and credit goes to the owner whoever he/she may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC