Monday, January 14, 2013

Nineteen.

Lunch with Project Buhi OCSP friends (Jan. 13, 2013)
-----
Since it's my last year of being a teen, I guess a simple post of appreciation would be the least I can do. And because this is the first time I have ever celebrated my birthday away from home, family, and friends (back in the Philippines/around the world), I can't thank everyone for how much I have enjoyed the 19 years that have led me to where I am today. 

I honestly didn't plan to do anything for my birthday this year. As a matter of fact, I sorta forgot I had a birthday, and that it was coming so soon. But to my SMU Barkada family, Project Buhi OCSP family, and the Sypongco family, and Nicole, Izzie and Jenny, thanks for giving me a reason to look forward to 2013. And thanks, too, for making my stay here in Singapore the best I could have possibly asked for. 

Personally, I think that birthdays are a reminder that we have already lived so much, yet will still have the opportunity to live much more. They're there to show us a chronicle of the journey we all have, to give us a reason why life is so much better when we remember what we're thankful for. And whether I'll be 19, or 50, or 87, I'm just really grateful to everyone who has been, and still is, a part of my life.

Buffet dinner with the Sypongco family (Jan. 13, 2013)


Surprise from my  SMU Barkada family (Jan. 12, 2013)
With Izzie, Nicole, and Jenny (Jan. 14, 2013)

There's not much concrete things to say left, really. So I'll just keep it somehow short and simple: thanks, everyone, for making my 19th birthday very memorable. Rather, for making my life very awesome thus far. However, I don't want to feel or be treated extra special today. Why? Because I want to believe that each day can special no matter if it's your birthday or not. Nevertheless, I feel so blessed for the gift of life that God has bestowed upon me today. LOL, sabaw! But really, thank you guys for everything!

As this day is coming to an end, I really, really, really can't ask for more than what or who I already have in my life. Love y'all. #Peaceout#Swag #Hipster #Bored #OkayIllStop #DontKillMeFriends #Hashtag #ThisAintTwitter


Always,
Brian

2 comments:

  1. awwww nice photos and blog entry ;)!! happy birthday again! (LAST TIME na! lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time until 2014... =))) Thank you, Andy >:D<

      Delete

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC