Thursday, October 25, 2012


Hey guys! I have carefully weighed my options the past few days and finally came up with a decision...  



... to move to Tumblr (http://www.briango.tumblr.com)! Why the move? Because I feel like my niche coincides very seamlessly with Tumblr. And I love the Tumblr community, so that's a great bonus! You see, I find it quite tiring to juggle between Blogspot and Tumblr (my spam reblog account one), and I guess Blogspot has served its dues. Of which I'm grateful for giving me the platform to start blogging for real! So thank you, Google & Blogspot, for making me want to blog. Also, I think my move to Singapore just makes me want to start all over again with blogging and all. Nothing personal, really. I think. Haha

And now that I have migrated to a different blogging platform, I think it's time to take it up a notch. I'll be more dedicated. I promise. Now for those who think blogging on Tumblr is 'hipster' or 'not legit' or even to the extent 'unprofessional', well haters gon' hate. Lol

Anyway, that's pretty much about it! I will discontinue http://andersonbriango.blogspot.com/, although I will keep it alive. This move really means a lot to me, and I hope I'll be able to reignite my passion for photography, blogging, and a whole lot of my interests. But I can really say, I'm gonna miss blogging on here.

See ya'll over in Tumblr! Add me too guys!

Well, that's a wrap. Aaaaaaaand I'm out.



P.S. Here's the link if you've missed it above: http://www.briango.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC